AirLift™ is a simple and effective treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). It’s an intuitive approach to hyoid & tongue suspension designed to provide immediate and lasting relief by opening and stabilizing the airway. AirLift is easy to implant, comfortable and covered by insurance. The AirLift procedure can be performed in as little as 30 minutes by a physician in an outpatient setting.
AirLift is an alternative to CPAP
Airlift is a long-lasting sleep apnea solution – there’s nothing additional to do to get a great night’s sleep, no awkward mask or oral appliance to wear, no air pressure adjustments to make, and no batteries to charge.
If you have difficulty tolerating CPAP and its invasion on your lifestyle, AirLift may allow you to throw your CPAP away!
AirLift utilizes the Encore™ System & Revolution™ Suture Passer
The Encore System and Revolution Suture Passer is an integrated set of instruments and implants designed specifically for hyoid suspension to the mandible, tongue suspension, or for both procedures.
AirLift is minimally invasive, adjustable and reversible.
AirLift offers a less invasive, highly-effective option for OSA when compared to traumatic surgeries such as genioglossus advancement, midline glossectomy, or palate surgery and tonsilectomy.
AirLift is a fraction of the cost of complex hypoglossal nerve stimulation (HGN) implants. AirLift begins working right away and is adjustable, reversible and removable.
- One kit for hyoid suspension and/or tongue suspension
- Adjustable, reversible, and removable.
- Knotless suture anchors provide slip-free, precise control of tension
- High-strength braided suspension lines for long-lasting durability
- Simple and fast tools for securing the hyoid bone
- Simple and flexible placement of tongue suspension loops
Key Benefits for Providers:
- Designed for ease-of-use
- Minimally invasive
- Adjustable & reversible
- Low morbidity
- No CPAP compliance issues
- Can be performed in an outpatient setting
- Reimbursed by insurance
Key Benefits for Patients:
- Begins working right away
- Relief from sleep apnea symptoms, including snoring
- Low pain, easily tolerated
- Short post-operative recovery
- Long-lasting solution
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular & all-cause death